To support adults with physical disabilities and frail seniors to live independently, with dignity.
This will be accomplished through:
- The delivery of excellent quality, person centered services
- Being the employer of choice;
- Being a systems change leader; and
- Strengthening our sustainability.
The following core principles will be used to guide our interactions with consumers, families, staff and partners:
- Dignity: We believe that every individual is of inherent worth and entitled to be treated with dignity.
- Respect: We believe that trust, honesty and mutual respect are fundamental for people to work together effectively.
- Person-centred: We believe that the little things matter and aim to provide service in a way which has been defined by the individual.
- Independence: We believe in the importance of being able to exercise control and responsibility over and for the decisions which guide our lives.
- Teamwork: We believe that teamwork and participation are essential and promote belonging, self-worth and commitment.
- Compassion: We believe in being a kind presence in the face of what is difficult.
- Equity: We believe that everyone should have fair access to the resources and opportunities needed for their success.